Monday, November 17, 2008
Necessity
I'm not really sure what to write a blog about. But I am writing one anyway, out of pure necessity. If that is even how you spell it. But spelling doesn't really matter, as long as you get the main idea across. At any rate, I kinda feel like I should write about something. But I'm not sure what. Nothing really exciting happens. I mean, I could write all kinds of non-sense about what I ate for breakfast, or how it was particularly cold this morning on my ride to school. But that stuff is pretty run-of-the-mill. Not interesting, and not blog-worthy. Especially this blog. 'Cause its the best darn one there is. Period. No, I'm just kidding. But that's the typical kind of thing you expect to read after such a suspenseful buildup. And I couldn't leave you hanging. Or could I. . .?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
YOU DON'T HAVE TO IF YOU DON'T WANT.
you should take pec-shurs and put them up like ME
i like this post, dylan. very blog-worthy. and ingenius. because you managed to relate nothing in an entire paragraph, the whole time discussing the possibility and perhaps obligation to do so. nice. :]
You're so right. The library does smell like turkey crap.
Post a Comment