Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Homework

So. Tonight is kinda neat, because I don't really having any pressing homework. Well, I mean, I could do some Apush Outlines or something, but I'm really just not feeling it. Also, I could do some latin. Especially because there is this one Translation I was supposed to do, but I never turned it in (or started it, for that matter). It's really kind of funny, because I went over the translation with the teacher in a session or something. I'm wondering what she'll make of that. I have half a mind to delay it as long as possible, and then turn it in just out of the blue sometime in February or something like that. And I'll tell her "Oh my! I completely forgot about this. Anyway, here it is," and she seems pretty nice, so I suppose she'd take it. Not without a point deduction for tardiness, of course, but I think there is only a ten point penalty for late work. Or maybe I will do it now. Or maybe not.

No comments: