Friday, February 6, 2009

Waste

So, here it is February the Sixth and several weeks have passed since my last post. I kind of feel like the blog thing is slowing down, and it kind of makes me sad a little bit. I enjoy writing these things. It's almost like complaining, but I feel better about this than say, belly-aching to Miss Gross about how I wish she would spend more time explaining problems than doing them, if that makes sense. And I'm not, at this point anyway, really sure about what I want to begin with. So I don't really know what to complain about. I mean, I could complain about lots of things, but it wouldn't get anything done, and I'm certainly not one to waste time.

2 comments:

emmett said...

it's only been one week and you know it.

Dylan said...

Ha. You're right. It was only one week. But it definitely felt like four.